Smile-tastic! is a reminder app created for Remington Smiles. Dr. Kendra J. Remington wanted to use fun 😎 emoji rich reminders (push notifications) to help her patients get through treatment faster. 💪
Mobile apps – are they a good fit for you?
Mobile apps make it possible to send push notifications – you can’t do that with a website. Many (but not all) businesses and especially medical practices can benefit from one, let’s look at the possibilities.
- Camera – two way communication when you need to get your eyes on a potential urgent situation – maybe it is not an actual emergency!
- Push notifications – send push notification compliance reminder messages to your patients and/or their parents
- Private messaging – alert a patient about an appointment or reminder, or they can alert you to an urgent care issue
- Great performance – PERSONALIZED CARE – a well designed app can be a superior way to connect and a huge business asset. Since almost 1/3 of internet traffic is mobile, it’s simply great to have one.
- Mobile technology is more affordable now – They are inexpensive to setup, available on all devices, and we maintain and update your custom app. Native app developers can charge $50,000 – $100,000 for custom apps. With the evolution of technology we can create custom apps at a more affordable price now.
- Patient groups and individual profiles – reach out to groups or individual members where the live – on their phones!
- Available through the app stores – this is an extra set up compared to developing a website for example. Most practices would not charge their patients to use their app when they download the app from the app stores.
- Multi-media – maps, video, audio, images…. even emojis! 🙂
- E-commerce – it’s possible to sell directly through your app. This premium feature may not be for every practice – but it is good to know all of the possibilities.
Mobile apps help you to help your patients better. Sending push notifications is a huge part of connecting with patients in a mobile world. Would you like to use your app with patients to message privately or leverage the camera and solve urgent care inquiries fast and efficiently? Would you like a branded ortho-reminder app for your patients?
At Docs With Apps we also offer training and technical support but mostly we just do everything for you so you can take care of your patients!
Please contact us for a quote. → Get Started