WEBSITES & MOBILE APPS FOR ORTHODONTISTS
STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL SERVICES
What is Docs With Apps?
Docs With Apps is a state-of-the-art digital web development & design service provider. We specialize in websites & mobile apps for orthodontists.
Our mission is to help you take your practice to the next level. By leveraging mobile technology you will increase profitability, improve compliance, and provide more personalized patient care.
- We offer two website package plans. A new website, whether it is a “start from scratch” project or a re-design, requires state-of-the-art digital web development tools and resources. Our team of developers and designers works on your behalf to elevate and optimize your web presence.
- Our teams provide SEO Audits and Accessibility Audits for Orthodontic practices. Contact us for a complimentary review of your current web presence.
- We will build a mobile compliance app for your practice, complete with your logos, content, and branding. Your patients are attached to their phones 24/7… why not take advantage of that? By providing your patients with your app, you are helping them with compliance, while at the same time, making them responsible for it. Docs With Apps and your new compliance program saves appointments, achieving better outcomes in less time, and improving the bottom line!
- We really care about your success and we support you on an ongoing basis. If you need help executing a marketing campaign or editing the content on your site. We are here for you when you need us. Maybe you want to consult with our team about a marketing strategy or you just want some images edited. We will empower your team with solutions.
How do our patients get my new app?
Your patients go to the app stores, download it onto their phones, accept notifications, and the app does the rest. Four times each day, your patients will receive fun, yes I said fun, reminders to wear, replace, and change their elastics. You and your team have done the hard part, educating the patient and their parents about the importance of elastics to the success of their treatment, now let your app take over. Support and encourage your patients when they are away from your office.
How often will my patients receive notifications from our practice?
Fun emoji-rich notifications are sent at 4 important times throughout the day.
- First thing in the morning after waking
- After lunch
- After school
- At the end of the day before bed
Most patients are asked to change their elastics twice a day, upon waking and before bed… so why not two reminders? Experience has taught us that there are other times when patients may need a little boost. One is after lunch… do they eat with their elastics in? If not, did they remember to replace them after lunch? Okay, now we’re up to three… What if they also play an after school sport? Mouthguard in, elastics out. Do they go back in afterwards? Okay, our final reminder comes after school. Four reminders ought to do it… not too many, and not too few. Two for the basics, and two to catch the ones that may fall through the cracks.
Once our app in the app stores is there anything else we need to do?
Nope, your subscription includes all notification services and maintenance of your app. As you know technology is always updating and changing and we manage everything for you. You own your own app, we manage all operations on your behalf. The set up fee covers the development, design, and submission to the stores on your behalf. The monthly subscription covers operations and maintenance. As we make new features available, you’ll be among the first to receive them. Think camera, direct messaging and incentive programs…
What is the app creation process like?
Getting Started With Your New App: There are a few items you will need to gather to begin… See how simple it is here or schedule a time to talk with a member of our team. We look forward to hearing from you! 😎
We Are Here To Assist You In Creating A Compliance Program For Your Practice
To speak directly with a representative call 203-533-1316 or contact us!