Do you have a Compliance Program in your practice?
Patient Compliance is something that every orthodontist struggles with. It is critical to achieving ideal treatment results and completing treatment on time. In my own practice I have found that the majority of patients want to be compliant, but struggle to form new habits, like elastic wear. Forming a successful new habit can take as long as 60 days. Patients need support when forming new habits.
How can you form a Compliance Program within your practice?
Recognize that your patients need support developing a new habit. 😎 🙌
At their appointment be sure to:
- Explain the reason for elastic wear
- Allow them time to become comfortable placing and removing their elastics
- Give them an adequate supply of elastics
- Suggest places to keep elastics for easy access: notebook, lunch box, sport bag, near their toothbrush, etc
- Have them download your awesome new App!
After their appointment:
- Continue to offer support through your Custom Compliance App
What is a Custom Compliance App?
Your Docs With Apps Custom Compliance App has the following features:
1. Fun push notifications are sent out four times a day to help your patients remember to wear and replace their elastics.
Why four times a day?
7:00am: be sure new elastics have been placed to start the day
1:00pm: if elastics came out for lunch, remember to replace them
4:00pm: if elastics came out for sports, remember to replace them
7:00pm: be sure new elastics have been placed before bed
Why push notifications?
The reminder is fully visible on any screen, including the lock screen
No need to access another program to view the reminder
With close to 200 fun reminders with emojis in our library
(and more added all the time)
Reminders are always fresh and entertaining too! 💥
2. Your app is customized with your logo, branding, etc.
3. It is an extension of your office that is with your patients on their phones and tablets 24/7
4. Your office and your website can be accessed directly through the app
5. It is available in the App Stores
I would like to invite you to download our DocsWithApps App
from the App Store and try it on for size…
Imagine the following:
- How it would look with your logo and customized for your branding
- How it could help you develop a Compliance Program for your practice
- How your patients and their parents would respond to it
- How your team members would respond to it
Now imagine that:
- Overall compliance has improved within your practice
- Treatment plans are finishing on time
- Your practice has become more profitable and more productive as a result