You have taken the first step toward making your practice even more awesome than it already is!
Docs With Apps wants to make sure that you get the greatest benefit from your custom compliance app. With that in mind we will outline the steps you can take to insure your success.
As soon as you commit to having Docs With Apps build your custom app, you should announce it to your practice family. Start creating a buzz about the exciting new technology that you will be offering to your practice helping your patients form the elastic habit and get through treatment faster.
Use the written word:
- Write a blog post
- Send a practice-wide eblast
- Post in all forms of social media
- Get cards made up to give to patients with a QR Code linking to the App Stores 🤓
Use your website:
- Put the links to your app front and center on your website
- Add your Docs With Apps video to your website and your YouTube channel 😍
- Motivate your team members with a contest to see who can register the most patients
- Announce a contest for patients to write a push notification. The winner gets an iTunes gift card and gets to see their push notification published 🏆
Have an announcement party:
- Invite patients and parents to join you to celebrate the big day that your app goes live
- Make a video announcing the push notification contest winner
- Take pictures for social media
- Have the QR Code cards out so everyone there can get signed up 🎉
Use the spoken word:
- All team members should be talking up your custom app
- Your app should be a part of the conversation at every new patient exam and treatment consultation
- Every time a patient starts elastics for the first time, they should use the QR Code at that appointment to download your app 🚀
Use Docs With Apps:
- We can be your greatest resource
- We want you to be successful in taking your practice to the next level
- We are with you from start to finish 😎
Ready to get your practice a compliance app?