Branding is a way for you to express the personality of your orthodontic practice. It humanizes the practice in a way that makes it easier for patients to connect with you on an emotional level. It is what makes your practice “yours.” As Nikki Skomal says in the Spring 2017 issue of Dental Practice Success published by the American Dental Association, “the quality of the marketing will bring them in and the quality of the experience will bring them back.”
Ms. Skomal recommends taking the following into account when designing a brand for your practice.
- Establish a color scheme that speaks to you
- Create a unique and recognizable logo to visually represent your practice
- Commit to using your brand practice wide in marketing materials, your website, office decor, etc.
- Use your brand to develop and maintain a visual as well as virtual presence
In today’s marketplace which includes not only competing with other orthodontic colleagues for patients, but general dentists and corporate dental practices as well, we should all be looking for ways to set ourselves apart. Utilizing quality marketing and custom logos is an important first step. Docs With Apps should be the next step.
Docs With Apps will take that carefully crafted brand (or help you create one) and use it to develop a custom branded mobile app for your practice. This app allows you to reach out to patients in ways that you can’t now.
- Do your patients need help with elastic compliance?
Your custom app can help them manage that and shorten treatment time as a result.
- Do your patients have issues after hours that could be resolved by utilizing two way direct messaging and photo sharing?
Your custom app can make that a reality and eliminate unnecessary trips into the office.
- Do your patients appreciate hearing from you directly after an exciting or difficult appointment?
Your custom app allows you to connect with them one-on-one in ways that isn’t always possible during a busy day in the office.
Your custom, fully branded app makes it possible to connect to your patients on an emotional level. You are not just “the orthodontist,” you are a caring individual who goes out of your way to help your patients receive the best care, and as a result, the best result possible, and you are leveraging the most current technology available to make it happen. Let us help make this a reality for you today.
Branding is What Others Think of You
Your brand is not a logo, a tag line, set of colors, a website or an app – your brand is what others think of you. We are here to help you care for patients, and present your orthodontic practice optimally in both the real and virtual places where your patients and their families are interacting with you.
– Cathi Bosco Creative Director & Co-Founder at Docs With Apps LLC